Marshall Rowland joined Dolt, Thompson, Shepherd, & Conway, PSC in 2016 after clerking for the firm during the summer of 2015. Prior to his involvement with the firm, Marshall was an extern for the legal counsel of the Ohio State Troopers Association during the summer of 2014. Marshall earned his Juris Doctorate degree from Capital University. Marshall received his undergraduate degree in Political Science from Wittenberg University and was a four-year varsity member of the men’s soccer team.
Marshall is originally from the Louisville, Kentucky area, graduating from South Oldham High School in 2009. He decided to move home and join the firm so that he could provide his legal services to his hometown community and state.
Areas of Practice
- Kentucky, 2016
- U. S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio J.D. – 2016
- Wittenberg University, Springfield, Ohio B.A. – 2013
- Honors: Wittenberg University Men’s Soccer, Four-Year Varsity Letterman
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- American Association for Justice