Our Commitment to Giving Back & Helping Others
Dolt, Thompson, Shepherd & Conway, PSC is committed to giving back to our community and to helping others in every way we can. Dolt, Thompson, Shepherd & Conway, PSC strongly encourages our attorneys to donate their time and skill to charitable organizations and advocacy groups in order to give back to the community.
To find out more about our community involvement and charitable contributions, please call us at (502) 244-7772 .
Groups & Organizations We Have Supported:
- Wednesday’s Child
- Spaulding Athletics
- American Diabetes Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Bluegrass Christian Academy
- Spalding University
- Bellarmine University
- Berea College
- Legal Aid Society
- Boys and Girls Haven
- ALS Foundation
- Denny Crum Scholarship Foundation
- Burkman Basketball Sponsorship
- Alaska Malamute
- Mercy and Truth Medical Missions
- Kid’s Center
- Father Maloney’s Boys
- Wood Hudson Cancer Research Laboratory
- Dreams with Wings Inc.
- Keenan Kids Foundation
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Brain Injury Alliance of Kentucky
- Center for Women and Families
- Jefferson Courtroom Upgrade Project
Individually, our attorneys’ contributions are too many to list here, but we will include a number of key highlights.
Senior Partner Tyler Thompson has shown his presence and invested in local associations including Kentucky Justice Association, Louisville Bar Association and Kentucky Bar Association. He is also a trustee for Berea College and for the American Museum of Fly Fishing, as well as a board member for the Historic Locust Grove.
Attorney Kelly Todd volunteers and judges the AAJ mock trial every year, and she volunteers to help the homeless and less fortunate during the holidays.
Attorney Jack Conway and his wife, Elizabeth, are board members and active with Family Scholar House, and Mr. Conway is on the board of St. Francis School.
Attorney Martin Kinney serves on the board for the Downtown YMCA, which he joined in 2007. He has served as the Campaign Chair for the Downtown YMCA’s annual campaign four times, and has been recognized as Campaigner of the Year on two occasions. He is also a member of the Financial Development Committee for the YMCA Association of Greater Louisville.
Attorney Marshall Rowland participates in Angel Tree with his parents and siblings, sponsoring three to four children every year.
Kelly Zinno has been involved with KODA (Kentucky Organ Donor Affiliates) and participates in Angel Tree during the holidays, sponsoring a family and delivering to several families. She is also involved in an organization called Alagille Syndrome Alliance, mentoring young parents who are going through the trials of living with this disease.
Rachel Buchenberger and her husband donate to and/or attend various fundraising events hosted by his Navy military branch to benefit disabled Veterans and their families. They are in the initial stages of forming a non-profit organization for Veterans.
Deanna Cox has received several special awards for her community involvement, including the WLKY Bell Award (2018), and Community Service Director of the Year (2016-2018). She helps many different charities as a board member or volunteer, including the Dream Factory of Louisville, Spalding University, Opals Dream Foundation, Indiana Bulldog Rescue Foundation, Miss My Old KY Home Prelim, Blessings in a Backpack, Norton Children’s Hospital, The Lords Kitchen, and many others.
- Product Liability Settlement $95 Million
- Hospital Liability Settlement $55 Million
- Product Liability Settlement $30 Million
- Truck Accident Jury Verdict $27.3 Million
- We Have Some of the Largest Verdicts & Settlements in KY
- Our Senior Partner is an Inner Circle of Advocates Member
- We Have Over 5 Decades of Experience
- In-House Medical Staff to Assist in Case Preparation & Investigations
- You Won’t Pay Any Upfront Costs
- Respected Among Other Firms For Our Reputation in Handling Complex Cases