Louisville Failure to Diagnose Brain Tumor Lawyer
Louisville Brain Tumor Misdiagnosis Lawyers Serving Clients Statewide
Brain tumor symptoms can go undiagnosed or dismissed as migraine headaches. The Louisville brain tumor lawyers at Dolt, Thompson, Shepherd & Conway, PSC, help people whose brain tumors have gone undiagnosed or whose symptoms have gone dismissed. It is possible to live with a brain tumor and seek treatment. It is also possible that a delayed diagnosis of a brain tumor can result in a terminal condition. Our team of attorneys are highly experienced and skilled in handling failure to diagnose cases and can provide legal support for your medical malpractice claim.
If you or someone you know has been given a delayed diagnosis for a brain tumor, contact our Louisville medical malpractice attorneys. Our firm offers a free initial consultation and handles all cases on a contingent fee basis.
Brain Tumor Symptoms
Medical literature available to the general public provides information about brain tumor symptoms:
- Headaches that are worse in the morning
- Headaches that are aggravated by exercise, bending, or other movement
- Behavioral, mental, and/or personality changes
- Coordination problems
- Morning vomiting
- Lack of balance
- Vision problems including blurred vision, double vision, or lack of peripheral vision
- Eye pain
There are many different types of brain tumors. Some are cancerous and others are not cancerous. Brain tumors are abnormal cell growths that grow together, cause pressure, and affect other areas of the brain.
Carcinogens in the environment have been shown to contribute to a person’s cancer risk. These carcinogens include industrial pollutants and environmental contaminants such as vinyl chloride or benzene. There are three main types of carcinogens: ionizing radiation (such as UV light), chemicals (such as tobacco smoke), and certain viruses. Carcinogens are physical, biological, or chemical.
Contact a Brain Tumor Lawyer in Louisville Today
If you are concerned about a delayed diagnosis, or if your doctor dismissed brain tumor symptoms, contact our team of skilled Louisville medical malpractice attorneys to learn how we can help. At Dolt, Thompson, Shepherd & Conway, PSC, we handle only a small number of clients at any one time. This provides each client with very personalized attention. Contact us to schedule a free consultation and find out how you may be eligible for compensation. Call 502-244-7772 to speak to a Louisville personal injury attorney at Dolt, Thompson, Shepherd & Conway, PSC today.
- Product Liability Settlement $95 Million
- Hospital Liability Settlement $55 Million
- Product Liability Settlement $30 Million
- Truck Accident Jury Verdict $27.3 Million
- We Have Some of the Largest Verdicts & Settlements in KY
- Our Senior Partner is an Inner Circle of Advocates Member
- We Have Over 5 Decades of Experience
- In-House Medical Staff to Assist in Case Preparation & Investigations
- You Won’t Pay Any Upfront Costs
- Respected Among Other Firms For Our Reputation in Handling Complex Cases