Louisville Electrocution Accident Attorneys
Why Choose Injury Attorneys at Dolt, Thompson, Shepherd & Conway, PSC?
People who make their living in construction, mining, factory jobs, and industrial jobs regularly work with electrical units and components. The nature of these jobs puts workers at a higher risk for electrocution accidents. At Dolt, Thompson, Shepherd & Conway, PSC, we help individuals who have been injured in electrocution accidents. We pursue the compensation needed to help you recover from your injuries and pay past and future medical bills.
If you or someone you know has been seriously injured in an electrocution accident, contact a Louisville personal injury lawyer from Dolt, Thompson & Shepherd, PSC. Our firm offers a free initial consultation and handles all cases on a contingent fee basis.
Types of Electrical Injuries
Victims of electrocution accidents can suffer one or more of the following types of injury:
- Flash Injury: The electrical current causes superficial burns but does not pass through the skin.
- Flame Injury: The electrical current causes the person’s clothing to catch fire, but may not pass through the skin.
- Lightning Injury: A very short but high-voltage electrical current passes through the victim’s body.
- True Injury: The victim’s body becomes part of the electrical current and shows an entrance and exist site.
How a Louisville Electrocution Injury Lawyer Can Help
Dolt, Thompson, Shepherd & Conway, PSC has secured large verdicts and settlements for people who have been injured in electrocution accidents. We handle only a small number of clients at any given time. This provides each client with personalized attention. Our firm offers comprehensive representation as we address clients’ concerns after an electrocution accident.
We seek answers to the questions that will uncover the liable party:
- Was the company in compliance with OSHA regulations?
- Was the equipment properly tagged out/locked out and the power cut off?
- Did an exposed wire or buried cable cause the electrocution?
- Was the company aware of the electrical hazards?
- Was the electrical grounding sufficient?
- Were the ladders and other equipment appropriate for use around electricity?
The consequences of overlooking safety measures can be enormous. A worker can suffer a burn injury, permanent damage, and even a fatality. If you have lost a loved one in an electrocution accident, our Louisville wrongful death attorneys can help you bring forward a wrongful death suit.
Contact a Electrocution Injury Attorney in Louisville Today
If you have suffered an injury after an electrocution accident, contact the team of attorneys at Dolt, Thompson, Shepherd & Conway, PSC in Louisville, Kentucky. Our Louisville injury attorneys have the experience and skill to handle complex injury cases and provide compassionate legal support.
When corners are cut and communication is lacking, people can be seriously injured. Contact Dolt, Thompson, Shepherd & Conway, PSC to learn how we can help.
- Product Liability Settlement $95 Million
- Hospital Liability Settlement $55 Million
- Product Liability Settlement $30 Million
- Truck Accident Jury Verdict $27.3 Million
- We Have Some of the Largest Verdicts & Settlements in KY
- Our Senior Partner is an Inner Circle of Advocates Member
- We Have Over 5 Decades of Experience
- In-House Medical Staff to Assist in Case Preparation & Investigations
- You Won’t Pay Any Upfront Costs
- Respected Among Other Firms For Our Reputation in Handling Complex Cases